Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Darrick's Success Story : Darrick Lost 102 Pounds in 9 Months

Med Coolman | Thursday, May 22, 2014 |
hover_share weight loss success stories - Darrick


First Name: Darrick
Age: 36
Family Status: n/a
Occupation: Sales Professional
Hometown: Bloomington, Minnesota
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 102 pounds!
Height: 6'3"
Waist: n/a
Starting Weight: 285 pounds
Current Weight: 183 pounds

Darrick's Weight Loss Story!

 When did you become unhappy with your weight?

When size 40 pants didn't fit me anymore.

What made you decide to lose weight?

I wanted to be around for my wife.

What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?

No more soda. I lost 16 pounds my first week after I stopped drinking soda.   [Tweet This]

What was most challenging about losing weight?
Eating more meals a day.

How long did it take you to start to see results?

3 months.

How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?

9 months.

How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?

Clean eating and moderate workouts.

How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?

I feel great when I can motivate someone else to change.


Darrick's Weight Loss Tips!

 
Weight loss tip #1:

No sugar based drinks.    [Tweet This]

Weight loss tip #2:

Lots of protein.

 Weight loss tip #3:

Eat 6-8 times a day.    

Weight loss tip #4:

Cardio stepmill on fat burner mode.

 Weight loss tip #5:

Sleep.

Darrick's Weight Loss Eating Plan!

 

Breakfast:

3 egg whites, 6 strips of turkey bacon, milk. After workout, I have a protein smoothie from Smoothie King.   [Tweet This]

Lunch:

Chicken breast, milk or water, apple or grapes.    [Tweet This]

 Dinner:

Steak or chicken, milk or water, potato plain, 1 fruit.    [Tweet This]

 Snacks or Mini Meals:

Gladiator strawberry/orange shake from Smoothie King, almonds or shelled peanuts (unsalted).    [Tweet This]

Darrick's Weight Loss Workouts!

 
Weight Training:

I train Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri. My off days are Wed/Sat/Sun.

Cardiovascular:

I do cardio for 30 minutes after my workout.

 From Shapefit.com


Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

Tell us something and start a Conversation, don't be shy ;)