Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Rishi's Success Story : He Takes One Year To Lose 110 Pounds

Med Coolman | Thursday, May 22, 2014 |
hover_share weight loss success stories - Rishi



First Name: Rishi
Age: 32
Family Status: Single
Occupation: IT Architect
Hometown: India
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 110 pounds and my waist came down to 32 from 46.
Starting Weight: 265 pounds
Current Weight: 158 pounds

Rishi's Weight Loss Story!

 When did you become unhappy with your weight?
It was 2001. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure (210/130) and high cholesterol in July 2001. At the time I was working as a software consultant in New Jersey, USA, indulging in a highly undisciplined lifestyle and eating all sorts of junk foods (pizzas, burgers, French fries, you name it!).
 What made you decide to lose weight?
The will to get rid of my bad health parameters and to lead a healthier life.
 What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I completely changed my outlook towards food. I changed from a "LIVE TO EAT" guy to "EAT TO LIVE" healthy person.
 What was most challenging about losing weight?
Time management with respect to eating good nutrition and incorporating exercise into my daily lifestyle. Being overweight my entire life till the age of 24, changing to healthy lifestyle was not easy.
 How long did it take you to start to see results?
In 2 months time a miracle had started to happen.
weight loss success stories - Rishi How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
I lost 50 kilos in a year's time, coming down from 120 kilos (264 pounds) to 72 kilos (160 pounds). I was able to get rid of the high blood pressure and cholesterol, and have been able to maintain my target weight range (72-78 kilos) for the last six years, thanks to my daily routine of exercise and controlled diet.
 How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
I have managed to sustain my weight for the last 6 years by just following a healthy lifestyle with respect to diet and exercise.
 How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
I have been born again! I'm enjoying life and I'm much happier and healthier.

Rishi's Weight Loss Tips!

 Weight loss tip #1
:
Eat small nutritious meals  [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #2:
Exercising empty stomach for 20 minutes every morning   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #3:
Drink lots of water  [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #4:
Include olive oil in your diet   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #5:
Eliminate processed sugar  [Tweet This] 

Rishi's Weight Loss Eating Plan!

 Breakfast
:
Oatmeal, eggwhite, brown bread   [Tweet This] 
 Lunch:
Lentil soup, whole wheat chappati, green vegetables, low GI fruit [Tweet This] 
 Dinner:
Salad, soup, chicken, fruits 
 Snacks or Mini Meals:
Veggies, brown bread, sandwich, tea  [Tweet This] 

Rishi's Weight Loss Workouts!

 Weight Training
:
Lower body on Monday - Upper body on Wednesday, Lower body on Friday. 
 Cardiovascular:
5 times a week. 20 minutes on empty stomach in the morning. [Tweet This] 

From Shapefit.com


Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

Tell us something and start a Conversation, don't be shy ;)