Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Stephen's Success Story : I lost 148 pounds in just over 7 months!

Med Coolman | Thursday, May 22, 2014 |
hover_share weight loss success stories - Stephen



First Name: Stephen
Age: 28
Family Status: Married with children
Occupation: Military
Hometown: Altamont, Kansas
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 148 pounds in just over 7 months!
Starting Weight: 309 pounds
Current Weight: 161 pounds


Stephen's Weight Loss Story!

Words from his wife (Jennifer): I just wanted to say that I was amazed at the change in him. When he decided that he wanted to lose weight I wasn't sure how it was going to work for him, but he stuck to it and really did it for himself. His confidence changed and so did his spirit. He is a new man. Now he is wearing size 32 jeans. He continues to work out and eat right. Everyday brings new challenges for him. His battle with food isn't over, but he is still winning. I am very proud of him for all he has accomplished. I hope that his story can inspire other visitors.

Stephen's Weight Loss Questions & Answers!

weight loss success stories - Stephen


 When did you become unhappy with your weight?
I was always unhappy with my weight.
 What made you decide to lose weight?
I stood on a scale where I was working at the time and almost beat the crap out of the scale.
 What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I started to watch what kinds of food I ate, counted calories, and started to exercise regularly.
 What was most challenging about losing weight?
Not giving in in the first couple of weeks.
 How long did it take you to start to see results?
It didn't take to long at all. 10 pounds here, a few more there, and eventually I had lost a lot of weight.
 How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
7 months.
 How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
Its been a year now, and I maintain it by exercise and continuing to watch the kinds of food I eat.
 How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
I'm a whole new person now.

Stephen's Weight Loss Tips!

 Weight loss tip #1
:
Watch what you eat.   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #2:
Exercise daily. 
 Weight loss tip #3:
Drink plenty of water. [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #4:
Don't get discouraged.   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #5:
Stay on track. [Tweet This] 

Stephen's Weight Loss Eating Plan!

 Breakfast
:
Multi-grain Cheerios and skim milk.   [Tweet This] 
 Lunch:
A piece of fruit and maybe a lean meat sandwich, no cheese. [Tweet This] 
 Dinner:
Fish, rice and mainly things with very little or no fat.
 Snacks or Mini Meals:
Rice cakes, fruit. 

Stephen's Weight Loss Workouts!

 Weight Training
:
I weight train 3-4 days per week.
 Cardiovascular:
Lots of walking and running.

From Shapefit.com


Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

Tell us something and start a Conversation, don't be shy ;)