Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Jeffrey's Success Story : A Great Father Who Lost 190 Pounds For His Family

Med Coolman | Thursday, May 22, 2014 |
hover_share weight loss success stories - Jeffrey


First Name: Jeffrey
Age: 45
Family Status: Married
Occupation: Consumer Relations Representative
Hometown: Detroit, MI
Pounds or Inches Lost: I have lost 190 pounds and 24 inches!
Height: 5ft 10in
Waist: 36
Starting Weight: 400 pounds
Current Weight: 210 pounds

Jeffrey's Weight Loss Story!

 When did you become unhappy with your weight?
Its been ongoing for many years.
 What made you decide to lose weight?
My wife was diagnosed with cancer. I was afraid my children would be alone. I did it for my family and myself.
 What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I changed my attitude. Its NOT a diet, its a lifestyle change. The first thing that needs to change is the MIND and the rest will follow.
 What was most challenging about losing weight?
The fear of how long its going to take. Its scary when you are so big and you know its going to take a while.
 How long did it take you to start to see results?
A few months.
 How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
25 months.
 How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
I continue to eat normal. 3 meals a day with healthy snacks. I have incorporated exercise into my program. I eat normal. No magic formula!
 How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
I am now 45 years young. I feel wonderful!

Jeffrey's Weight Loss Tips!

 Weight loss tip #1
:
Realize that the secret to weight loss is "There is NO secret"! [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #2:
Get your mind ready.   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #3:
Don't view it as a "DIEt" or something that is agonizing. Its a lifestyle!   [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #4:
Make short term goals like buying clothes that don't fit and watching yourself fit into them.  [Tweet This] 
 Weight loss tip #5:
Be realistic. Eat some things you like that aren't 100% "legal" that enable you to keep going. I love ranch dressing. I use it on my salads.

Jeffrey's Weight Loss Eating Plan!

 Breakfast
:
Egg Beaters with a bagel or roll.   [Tweet This] 
 Lunch:
Salad with salmon or tuna with dressing. [Tweet This] 
 Dinner:
I love poultry grilled or salmon with fresh veggies.  [Tweet This] 
 Snacks or Mini Meals:
Weight Watchers desserts or Smart Ones chocolate desserts. Love them! Fresh cantaloupe or grapes.  [Tweet This] 

weight loss success stories - JeffreyJeffrey's Weight Loss Workouts!

 Weight Training
:
Weight lifting in company gym 3 times a week.
 Cardiovascular:
I love the elliptical machine. I do it for 35 minutes a day, 5 days a week.

 From Shapefit.com


Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

Tell us something and start a Conversation, don't be shy ;)