Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Joey's Success Story : Inspired By His Wife !

Med Coolman | Wednesday, May 21, 2014 |
hover_share weight loss success stories - joey




First Name: Joey
Age: 35
Family status: Married
Occupation: Minister
Hometown: Shreveport, La
Pounds or inches lost: I have lost 122 pounds so far. I have gone from wearing a size 50 pant, and a size 56 coat, to wearing a 38 pant, and a 44 coat!
Starting Weight: 357 pounds
Current Weight: 235 pounds


Joey's Weight Loss!

 
When did you become unhappy with your weight?
My wife was losing a lot of weight, and I looked really weird standing beside her. She was definitely my inspiration! 
What made you decide to lose weight?
My wife was looking so good, and I was just the fat guy with her!
What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
Exercise & diet. Mostly exercise. I work out with free weights, and I ride a bicycle pretty much every day!
What was most challenging about losing weight?
Being disciplined to exercising everyday.[Tweet This] 
How long did it take you to start to see results?
2 months. I lost about 38 pounds the first 2 months!
How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
11 months 
How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
3 months. I ride my bike at least 15 miles every day! Sometimes 30 miles!
How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
Life is totally different. My wife & I are now the talk of the town. 

Joey's Weight Loss Tips!

 
Weight loss tip #1:
Make up your mind, and pray![Tweet This]
Weight loss tip #2:
Stay focused on your goals, and pray more![Tweet This]
Weight loss tip #3:
Make sure to measure & take photos every step of the way, and pray! 
Weight loss tip #4:
Meditate on the Word of God when you are having a tough time, and pray!
Weight loss tip #5:
Listen to every compliment that people are telling you, and PRAY!

Joey's Weight Loss Eating Plan! 

Breakfast:
Whole wheat cereal, with fruit. [Tweet This]
Lunch:
Chicken, baked, with a lot of vegetables. [Tweet This]
Dinner:
Salad with chicken or turkey added, with fat free dressing. [Tweet This]
Snacks or Mini Meals:
No fat, No sugar chocolate pie, made from sugar-free, fat-free pudding and whipped cream! [Tweet This]

Joey's Weight Loss Workouts! 

Weight Training:
6 days of hard weight training. Rotating upper body & lower body muscle groups every other day. Cardiovascular:
30-45 minutes on an elliptical trainer, and/or riding 5-30 miles on my bicycle!

Source: Shapefit.com

Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

One Reply so far - Leave your comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your amazing experience with us! You've done such a great job! In case you really want to lose some more Weight and still love the food you're eating, I advise you to have a peek here. This article inspired me to change my nutrition habits and it was one of the best decision I've ever made.

    ReplyDelete