Subscribe To Our Feed To Lose Weight

Subscribe here, only if you want to receive all new posts into your mail inbox ;)

Jerome's Success Story : A Great Change From 493 To 205 Pounds !

Med Coolman | Thursday, May 22, 2014 |

hover_share weight loss success stories - Jerome




First Name: Jerome
Age: 46
Family Status: Married
Occupation: Operations Manager
Hometown: Wichita, Kansas
Pounds or Inches Lost: I lost 288 pounds!
Height: 5' 11"
Waist: 33"
Starting Weight: 493 pounds
Current Weight: 205 pounds

Jerome's Weight Loss Story!

 When did you become unhappy with your weight?
I have always been unhappy with it.
 What made you decide to lose weight?
I really started to notice things like having to lean on shopping carts and sweating profusely when walking.
 What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
I became determined to lose the weight! I found a diet and support group and began exercising.
 What was most challenging about losing weight?
Finding other ways to relieve stress besides turning to food for comfort.
 How long did it take you to start to see results?
Within 2 weeks on the scale, 3 months in my eyes.
 How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
August 5th, 2008 I was 493 pounds. I began my journey the week of Christmas 2008. January 6th, 2009 I weighed in at 478 pounds. Today I weigh 205 pounds.

 How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
I am still losing about 3 pounds a week. I have lots of loose skin though. When I was 23-25 years old, I was a solid 220 pounds. So I was shooting for 250 pounds and will lose another 20-25 pounds of skin after surgery.
hover_share weight loss success stories - Jerome

 How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
Lots more energy! I feel free! I can do things now that I haven't dreamed of doing in years! 
 How did ShapeFit help you reach your weight loss goals?
The weight loss success stories are inspiring and I took some of the helpful hints that have been provided.

Jerome's Weight Loss Tips!

 Weight loss tip #1
:
You MUST become determined to lose the weight! When it becomes an important part of your daily lifestyle, you will succeed!  [Tweet This]
 Weight loss tip #2:
Find a diet! For me it was Medi-Weightloss (low carb).

 Weight loss tip #3:
Find a support group! I joined TOPS and also enjoyed support from friends, family, and staff from Medi and my gym.
 Weight loss tip #4:
You must move to lose! Cardio and weight training at least 3 times per week!      
[Tweet This]
 Weight loss tip #5:
Drink lots of water! I drink 120 ounces per day!

Jerome's Weight Loss Eating Plan!

 Breakfast
:
(7am) Eggs and turkey sausage wrap in low carb tortilla. [Tweet This]
 Lunch:
(11am) 2 servings of steamed green beans and 4 ounces of chicken breast with salsa. [Tweet This]
 Dinner:
(5pm) 6 ounces of lean 4% ground hamburger with a little taco seasoning, shredded lettuce, sliced tomato, and salsa. [Tweet This]
 Snacks or Mini Meals:
5am: 1 serving almonds
9am: 6 large strawberries
1pm: 2 sugarfree jellos
3pm: 3 cheese sticks
7pm: low carb yogurt
        [Tweet This]

Jerome's Weight Loss Workouts!

 Weight Training
:
Tues, Thurs, Sat: Circuit training hitting all areas of the body.
 Cardiovascular:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Sat, Sun: Walk/jog 3 miles, 1 hour spin class (group ride).

hover_share weight loss success stories - Jerome

From Shapefit.com


Related tags:
weight loss success stories men
amazing weight loss stories
weight loss success stories 100 pounds
success stories of weight loss
weight loss success stories pictures
weight loss inspirational stories
weight loss success stories before and after
real life weight loss stories
weight loss success stories real people
true weight loss stories



Get Latest Updates In your Inbox

Tell us something and start a Conversation, don't be shy ;)